Seeking a versatile, team and results oriented business professional who enjoys a broad Scope of responsibilities.
This role’s objective is to support the Executive in secretarial and administrative tasks in various companies.
- Performs administrative duties and enhances Executive’s effectiveness by providing information and management support. Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements: preparing reports and financial data.
- Typing, File and Information Management: maintain files for the Executive to ensure efficient organization and ease of access. Create documents for review and input by others. Proof read for accuracy and format and makes recommended changes.
- Accounting duties including preparing deposits, processing payments, assisting with the budget planning, preparing and submitting tax forms and maintaining financial databases and spreadsheets.
- Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- 4-year business degree preferred
- 4-6 years’ related Executive Assistant or Office Staff experience in B2B
- Background in bookkeeping/accounting desirable
- Minimum 40 wpm keyboarding, strong computer skills, especially bookkeeping and database management, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and internet experience
- Thorough, organized, attention to detail
- Problem solving ability, self-directed and resourceful
- A self-starter with the proven ability to initiate and follow through on projects
- Communication, collaboration and presentation skills
Metrics of Success
- Ability to master primary duties and. role objectives listed above
- Masterful management of large tasks 8 project lists with timely and accurate turnover
- Build a relationship of trust and loyalty between self and the Executive
- Proven interest in being helpful and supportive to team and project outcomes Competence, resourcefulness, and anticipation
- Self-directed learner with high figure it out factor
- Successful candidate will produce an immediate sense of omnipresent value to the Executive and the core team, typified by these explicit elements
Citibank Center, 8741, Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila